Find Content Quickly Here
Stump & Root Removal Service
Tree Stump & Root Removal
When getting a tree removed, your probably just relieved to have it gone and one less concern if the tree needed to be removed, the stump removal at the time seems less important but we know over time staring at that stump every day when you go into the garden. So stump removal is usually put on the long finger and probably reinforced by any plans for upgrading the garden and giving a new look.
Removing Tree Stumps
The most effective and popular method of stump removal is by using a stump grinder. This is a machine that is used by professionals to remove tree stumps by destroying and chipping away the wood stump. It has a rotating disk that cuts and grinds the wood down into small chips.
Why Remove Them
They use unnecessary space- some of them are very big and require to be cleared out to create space for other trees. They are dangerous and hazardous- nothing pains more than stubbing your toe on a tree stump. They are eyesores- tree stumps are not a joy to keep watching especially when weed grows on them.
Stump & Root Removal Costs
Nationally, removing a tree stump would cost you around $165.
The charges depend on:
1. The diameter of the stump- $2-$3 per inch of diameter.
2. The number of the stumps- most companies will charge $100 for the first stump and approximately $30 and $50 for any other added stump.
3. Clearing land- this means a lot of stumps need to be removed. Here, you pay a flat hourly fee. Most company will charge $150 per hour.
4. Soil condition- If the soil is rocky, you may pay more.
5. Type of tree stump- As said earlier, removing extensive root system is laborious and therefore expensive that removing stumps of trees with minimal roots.
6. Clean up- If you want the chips to be cleared from the area, you will have to pay more.
Removing tree stumps from the yard can be a daunting task. The job consumes a lot of time and effort. It can also require buying a stump grinder if you don’t have one. On such a situation, it may as well be better to hire professionals to do the job instead. If you have some stumps to be removed, give us a call so we can give you a free quote and this will give you a better perspective on whether you want to get them removed now or at a later date.
Get Free Local Estimate & Prices
If you would like to get some local prices for your stump removal, we can help you find local service providers in your locality, simply click on your state below and go to the nearest city and well get you free quotations from local tree experts with credited reviews from your neighbors. Click below for more info.
Get A Local Quote and Estimate Here